framework contract for supply of satellite remote sensing data
The purpose of this contract is to supply satellite data from the very latest sensors and products.
The appointed contractor shall act as a 'broker', by supplying satellite data from the most up to date officialpublic (online) product catalogues. Such 'living catalogues' provide the product information and their relevantprice lists, concerning data and images from the satellite sensors currently available.
The contract shall also cover sensors not yet available, which may be launched within the time-frame of itsvalidity and which are considered to be an evolution of existing sensors or satellites (such as in a series or aconstellation).
The contractor will be required to manage JRC orders for satellite data over the whole globe, including botharchive and programmed data. The contractor shall deliver the data to the JRC in various formats within thedelivery times specified.
The start date of the contract is estimated to be autumn 2013. The contract will last for up to 4 years.
Restricted Call Public
IES - JRC.H.6
Business sector (CPV)
- 32531000: Satellite communications equipment
- 35631100: Communication satellites
- 32533000: Satellite earth stations
- 32534000: Satellite platforms
- 35631200: Observation satellites
Prior information notice
2012/S 119-195888 (23.06.2012)
2012/S 188-308615 (29.09.12)
2012/S 212-348573 (3.11.12)
2012/S 217-357074 (10.11.12)
2012/S 222-365198 (17.11.12)
2013/S 007-006783 (10.01.13)
2013/S 016-021765 (23.01.13)
2013/S 059-096650 (23.03.13)
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.