Servizi di consulenza in ambito legale
La Direzione delle risorse, che fa parte del Centro Comune di Ricerca della Commissione Europea, intende compilare un elenco di potenziali prestatori di servizi in ambito legale, che dovranno assistere la Commissione nelle questioni giuridiche inerenti la legislazione italiana (Diritto del Lavoro, Diritto amministrativo, Diritto Civile, Diritto commerciale, Diritto delle assicurazioni, Diritto tributario/doganale e Diritto Penale).
DRM - JRC.B.6
Ref to official journal
Deadline date for submitting an application to be included in the list
Domande e risposte
Domande e risposte 12.12.2013
Domande e risposte 20.05.2014
Domande e risposte 24.07.2014
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.