The authorising department (IPTS) has published a notice in the S series of the OJ (2012/S 45-072741 for studies dated 06/03/2012), calling for expressions of interest.
The notices invite applications from anyone with the necessary experience and qualifications. Please read carefully the notice and follow its indications if you wish to be included in the list of potential contractors.
Applications are assessed in strict accordance with point 8 of the notice, following which they are either rejected or accepted and entered in a list of potential contractors.
When a specific contract is to be concluded, the authorising department (IPTS) invites to tender (send letter of invitation plus technical specifications) all or some of those entered on the list.
Where only some of those entered on the list are invited to tender, the choice is made by the authorising department on the basis of preliminary selection criteria specific to the contract in question, and the information given by the applicant in the Reply Form.
Business sector (CPV)
- 73210000: Research consultancy services
Ref to official journal
2012/S 45-072741 (06/03/2012)
Deadline date for submitting an application to be included in the list
CORRIGENDUM: CHANGE OF E-MAIL ADDRESS
Please consider the NEW email address mentionned in the attached documentation
Reply Form AMI 2012
Formulario AMI 2012
Definition, Scope and Description ES 2012
Definición, Objeto y Descripción ES 2012
Corrigendum AMI 2012 OJ
Important document: corrigendum OJ publication. Please read before submit a candidature.
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.