MODIS Data services in support of EFFIS
The objective of this service is to assure the continuation of the MODIS Data services in support of EFFIS during 2010 and 2011, building on the experience made in previous years. It is intended to cover most of Europe and some adjacent areas as well as running the near-real time service during the whole year (January to December).
Business sector (CPV)
- 73000000: Research and development services and related consultancy services
- 72310000: Data-processing services
- 72318000: Data transmission services
Documents available until
Deadline date for submitting Questions
Date of opening of offers
Letter of invitation
Declaration on honour
Additional information 1 (en)
Additional information 1 (it)
Corrigenda and questions from potential tenderers
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.