Supply and maintenance of charging facilities for electric vehicles within the VELA research laboratory - 2 lots
New testing facilities for fully electrified and hybrid vehicles will be sited at the JRC's Institute for Energy and Transport (IET), and more specifically at the VELA (vehicle emission laboratories) installations of the IET's Unit for Sustainable Transport.
The IET needs to be able to charge battery-powered electric cars and plug-in hybrid cars at several dynamometer cells for vehicle testing.
The call for tender foresees 6 months for the supply, installation of 6 charging stations and 2 charging columns and associated training; 2 years of guarantee and 12 months of corrective maintenance (renewable once for 12 months).
The tender is split into 2 lots:
lot 1 — 6 mode 2/3 charging stations;
lot 2 — 2 mode 4 fast-charging columns.
Business sector (CPV)
- 31158100: Battery chargers
- 31158000: Chargers
- 31681500: Rechargers
Documents available until
Deadline date for submitting Questions
Date of opening of offers
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.