NL-Petten: framework contract for provision of content, development and maintenance services regarding the SETIS website
The SETIS website is an open-access information and knowledge management system supporting the European strategic energy technology plan (SET-Plan). Its aim is to offer a Web portal for the optimal delivery of Web-based information on energy technologies in the broad context of the SET-Plan for targeted audiences and in general and to offer an extranet to SET-Plan stakeholders supporting the operations of the SETIS.
The Commission seeks to conclude a contract for provision of execution of content, development and maintenance services regarding this SETIS website.
Business sector (CPV)
- 72000000: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
2012/S 125-206006 03/07/2012
Documents available until
Deadline date for submitting Questions
Date of opening of offers
Invitation to tender letter
Framework Service Contract 109634 - draft
Annex II of the framework contract - Tender Specifications
The Prize Table (tab 1) and Itemized Prize Table (tab 2) are available in excel (version 1 of 03.07.2012) and are to be used when submitting a financial bid.
Document 'Declaration of honour'
Note of information No. 1
Note of information No. 1 dated 11.07.2012 - 2 questions and answers.
Note of information No. 2
Note of information No. 2 dated 03.08.2012 - 16 questions and answers + attachment.
All questions received have been answered. The date for posing questions has expired (02.08.2012)
Annex to Note of Information No. 2 - Current Drupal content types
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.