Supply of Surveillance cameras at the IRMM premises including maintenance.
27/6: update of a selection criteria (see corrigendum)
27/6: extension of deadline : 10/7/2012 (see corigendum)
As part of the refurbishment of the perimeter protection system, IRMM is planning for the replacement and/or upgrade of major parts of the existing CCTV-system, together with integrating the new elements in the Milestone X-Protect Enterprise platform, in use at IRMM inclusing yearly maintenance services.
Restricted Call Public
Business sector (CPV)
- 35125300: Security cameras
- 51000000: Installation services (except software)
- 50000000: Repair and maintenance services
2012/S 106-175986 (06/06/2012)
2012/S 121-199929 (27/6/2012)
Declaration of honour
As indicated under § VI.3) of the contract notice, candidates should complete a solemn declaration attesting that they are not in any of the above referred to situations.
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.