GMES Initial Operations – Emergency Management Service Mapping in non-rush mode
Mapping in non-rush mode service: this service concerns the on-demand provision of geo-spatial information in support to emergency management activities during the phases of the emergency management cycle which are not related to the immediate response, i.e. not requiring rush-mode delivery. In particular, information provision relates to the prevention, preparedness and reconstruction phases.
Business sector (CPV)
- 71354100: Digital mapping services
- 71222100: Urban areas mapping services
- 71222200: Rural areas mapping services
- 71354000: Map-making services
- 79430000: Crisis management services
2011/S 181-293913 (21/09/2011)
Deadline date for submitting Questions
Date of opening of offers
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.