Refurbishment of the HVAC, process cooling installations and associated electrical installations of the Van de Graaff building at the IRMM including maintenance
Purpose of the project is to modernise the ice water production, air handling units and electrical installations to
conform to legal requirements. This will be achieved by replacing various technical equipment in the VG building
ie. Electrical distribution boards, cables, Water chillers, cooling towers, Air handling units. The contract includes
maintenance for the water chillers.
Restricted Call Public
Business sector (CPV)
- 45310000: Electrical installation work
- 50000000: Repair and maintenance services
- 31140000: Cooling towers
- 31200000: Electricity distribution and control apparatus
- 31600000: Electrical equipment and apparatus
- 45331230: Installation work of cooling equipment
2011/S 142-235038 (27/07/2011)
Declaration on honour NL version
Declaration on honour EN version
Legal Entity Form
Financial Identification Form
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
- Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the closing date for submission of tenders will not be processed (for practical reasons).
- The Commission may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or any other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be made available on this site (tenderers who have requested the specification) (candidates invited to tender).
- If clarification is required or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- In case of negotiated procedure, the contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specifications or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of all tenderers will be ensured.